God created man blablabla
Why do we feel the need to follow something we really know nothing about? Were any of us alive when these scriptures were written? I'm not trying to put people down. I merely ask questions.
I decided to write a blog to help me clear my mind. Of course I have friends and family to help me with that. But honestly, it's hard to explain what exactly is going through my mind, how I feel at certain moments, why something is a certain way. Everyone goes out into this crazy place we call home and experiences it differently then the person standing right next to them.Hopefully a blog will help me explain to myself what goes on in my mind. Truthfully, I have absolutely no idea.
So, I have resorted to writing a blog. Sometimes I'll just write whatever is on my mind at the moment, like I'm doing now. Other times I might fill the blank pages with poetry. Whether or not it will be read by people, I don't care.
I just want to be able to read myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment